Feature Ideas

Welcome to our customer ideas site. Please let us know what feature you would like to see next.

1. To have an audit trail

To go completely paperless we need the ability to demonstrate how many patients we see on a particular day e.g. last Tuesday we saw X number of patients. Currently we have to run 2 lists - a live list and one where we are storing the archive.
    if you could achieve this it would be fantastic!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notifications specific to a referral I have sent

It would be very handy to receive a notification each time there is an activity on a specific patient referral that I have sent. At the moment I get emails each time there is any activity on the group that I have joined. This is often irrelevant as many of these are more relevant to my colleagues rather than me. It would be handy to additionally also get an immediate email or notification as soon as someone has replied/accepted/rejected a particular referral that I have sent about a particular patient. Another suggestion is also to get a buzz/notification on my…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Predictive text or spell check in Messages

Messages function needs a spell checker or predictive text

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adding a second document to an existing thread

I would find it useful to be able to add a second image to an ongoing discussion. At present I have to start a new thread which disrupts the flow.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Anne, that’s an interesting piece of feedback as we are wanting to improve the way files are added to groups. This will help us decide what features are needed and being able to add files to conversations after they have been started would be useful.

If you come across anything else you think would be helpful then please let us know.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feature Ideas

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base