Select the Action ‘+’button
· Select Raise a Task
· Select a type of task, for example Blood test required
· Enter some optional notes
· Search for the patient and press Select, this will be pre-filled if you have raised a task from a patient’s page
· Select a team you would like to allocate the task to
· You now have the option to allocate the task to a specific person within the allocated team
· Select whether the task allocation is urgent or not.
Any tasks you have raised will be displayed by selecting Tasks in the Navigation bar, then selecting Tasks I created. From here you can view the status of the task you have raised.