A patient will have one handover note that is shown to all groups. This ensures all teams have the most recently updated version and when a patient is moved between teams the handover will be moved with them.
The handover note appears on the patient handover list and on the patient’s dashboard. If a team member adds or edits a patient’s handover, it will be recorded against that team but view-able to everyone else.
- Navigate to a team
- Select Handover to view the current handover for all patients on the team’s patient list
- Select a patient to view their handover history or to add/edit the handover
- Press the Action button
- Select Start handover.
- Select a Patient.
- Select a Group.
- Complete /
edit the SBAR details.
- Select Done.
- Navigate to Patients
- Select a Team
- Select Handovers to view all the team's patient handover notes
- Select a patient to edit/add a handover note
- N.B Handover history is not available on Android.