Each group has their own patient list accessed by clicking Patients from the group navigation. Here you can maintain an active set of patients for your group.
Users can add or remove a patient from the list using the patient actions which are shown on each piece of content relating to a patient.
It is possible to add any patient that your organisation has synced to Careflow Connect.
Manually add patients to your list (web):
- Go into your group
- Click on Patient List
- Click on Add patients to the list
- Search for and select the relevant patients
- Click on Add Patient to List
Smart lists allow you to choose which patients are automatically added to the group's patient list.
E.g. All patients under Dr Smith at the General Hospital.
- Go in to the appropriate group
- Select Patient List from the group navigation
- Select Manage smart list
- Choose which patients are automatically added to the group's list
- Save changes
N.B: On the web version there is the ability to print the patient list.
Add / Remove patients to/from a patient list (App):
- Navigate to Patients
- Search for and select a patient
- Navigate to Manage Lists
- Select / De-select the appropriate box adjacent to the Group.
To remove a patient from the list (Web)
- Click on Patients from the side menu
- Click on the name of the patient to be removed
- Under Patient actions, select Remove this patient from the group list