(This functionality will need to be enabled for your network and is dependent on the settings of the group).
By starting a referral, you can have a conversation across two specialty groups about a patient, making the process transparent and the status of the referral available for all your colleagues to see.
- Go into your group
- Click on Search for a patient
- Browse Patients by Name, Number, Clinician or Area
- Select the tick box adjacent to the patient’s name.
- Click on Refer a patient
- Complete the form and click on Send this referral
- This sends the referral to the other specialty team and also posts a copy to your group’s feed
- Referral decision pending will be displayed.
- Press the Action button (+)
- Select Start a
- Select a Patient
- Select which Group you are referring the patient from
- Select which Group you are referring the patient to
- Complete the SBAR details
- Select Send